Mediasonic HDD Enclosure
Mediasonic I/O Card
Mediasonic Mobile Accessory
Mediasonic Notebook Dock
OCHO Mobile Accessory
Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5' SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed.
Mediasonic HF2-SU3S2 ProBox is a 4 Bay Enclosure for 3.5' SATA I / II / III hard disk drive. It supports 4 hdd of different brand and capacity up to 8TB per drive.
- Support all brand of 3.5" SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 8TB per drive, and up to 4 x 8TB
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0
- Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Comptaible with Mac USB 3
Smart Fan Function
- Thermal Sensor built-in
- Auto and Manual Mode
- 3 level of fan speed
- One Button Interface selection to switch USB 3.0 or eSATA Interface
Note 1: Motherboard's SATA port MUST support Port Multiplier in order for your computer to recognize multiple hard drive if the unit is connected to eSATA
Note 2: You can use ONLY ONE interface at a time. (Either USB 3.0 or eSATA)
User Manual Download Click Here
- USB 3.0
- Windows XP / VISTA / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 10 (with MBR enabled, supports total capacity up to 2TB)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 1032/64 bit (with GPT enabled, supports total capacity more than 2TB)
- Mac OS 10.3 or later
- Power Adapter: 100V to 240V
- Dimension: 215(D) x 126(w) x 166(H) mm
- Weight: 1.8KG (excluding hard drive)
- Safety Specification: CE / FCC / Rohs
- Product Origin: Taiwan
Important Note: When connecting via eSATA interface, customer's computer hardware needs to have Port Multiplier w/ FIS-based switching in order to access multiple HDDs simultaneously.
- HF2-SU3S2 Enclosure
- eSATA Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Power adapter (Universal)
- Power cord (US Type)
- User manual
- Screw driver
- Hard Drive Handle
1:Mainboard's SATA port must support Port Multiplier.
2: We have tested and confirmed that HF2-SU3S2 works with Mountain Lion OSX 10.8.
3: If you have a 2012 Mac with build-in USB 3.0 and you are experiencing only USB 2.0 transfer speed, please contact us for more support.
4: If you are planning to purchase a HF2-SU3S2 to use with your 2012 Mac with build in USB 3.0, please contact us for more info.
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Technical support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mediasonic Forum: http://forum.mediasonic.ca
We are constantly updating FAQ and technical issue in our forum. Please visit our forum or email us if you experience technical difficulty.